What was the nickname of Oliver Cromwell’s cavalry? Did you know that at the battle of Hastings William’s army carried a special flag given to them by ...
What was the nickname of Oliver Cromwell’s cavalry? Did you know that at the battle of Hastings William’s army carried a special flag given to them by the Pope? What battle did Winston Churchill describe as “the end of the beginning”?
Show how much you know and learn with the quiz Genius – British History!
Test your knowledge and discover the easiest and funniest way of learning about the history of the United Kingdom. From Stonehenge and the Picts to Margaret Thatcher, go step by step through the history of the country that was the origin of modern parliaments and democratic regimes and that built the most powerful naval empire and was the cradle of the industrial revolution.
• From prehistory to the Norman conquest
• Medieval Britain
• Tudor Britain
• Stuart Britain
• Britain on the World Stage (1702-1837)
• Victorian Britain
• UK in the 20th Century
For each question, there is a clear and comprehensive explanation rich in information that will allow you to learn about British history while having fun.
• Test your knowledge with the trivia game
• Learn with the detailed explanations for each answer
• Share questions and answers with your friends
• Start as a mere 'Longbowman' and answer the question correctly so you become a “Lord Mayor of London”
With Genius – British History, learning becomes a game.
Size: 9.2 MB
Price: 0,00 €
Developed by EMSE EDAPP, S.L.
Recommended age: 4+