**** Scroll Down for Screenshots ***** ++++++++ Price Will Be Going Back Up Soon Nearly 800 New Testament Greek Words ++++++++ Ever wanted to read the ...
**** Scroll Down for Screenshots ***** ++++++++ Price Will Be Going Back Up Soon Nearly 800 New Testament Greek Words ++++++++ Ever wanted to read the Bible in its original language without constantly consulting a concordance? Studying grammar and vocabulary has always been so tedious and memorization techniques like flashcards do not take advantage of learning research which can dramatically shorten the time it takes you to "learn" something. This app seeks to remedy that with New Testament Greek vocabulary (a grammar app is coming soon). This is the premier software for learning the vocabuarly for New Testament Greek (Koine). The app features nearly 800 words which comprise 89% of the written text. (The remaining 11% is comprised primarily of names which are easy to read once you learn the vocabulary). The app is divided into 8 Lessons which are sorted by word frequency. Lesson I covers the most basic words and Lesson VIII the most difficult. Each Lesson saves it's own progress so when you exit and come back, you start learning right where you left off. The learning engine we have designed keeps track of what you know and what you do not know. It feeds words back to you in intervals to optimize learning. If you miss a word, it will appear more frequently. Once you have answered it correctly a few times, it is marked as learned. NOTE: The app assumes the ability to read the Greek alphabet, at least on a basic level. The app does not currently cover any grammar, as it is designed explicitly for building vocabulary, but a separate app covering grammar is in the works.
Size: 5.21 MB
Price: $ 0.00
Day of release: 0000-00-0