It’s never been easier to follow your stocks on the go. With The Stock portfolio app, you’ll get a quick and easy overview of your portfolio's performance.See ...
It’s never been easier to follow your stocks on the go. With The Stock portfolio app, you’ll get a quick and easy overview of your portfolio's performance.See how your portfolios has developed during the day or since any given date. Register profit and loss and include these in the calculations. Receive daily/weekly status rapport by mail or push notification.Also access your portfolio with web browser at www.thestockportfolio.comFeatures:- Calculates the development in your portfolios, including realized profit, yields etc.
- Quotes for British, Danish, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss, and U.S. stocks.
- Development line-graph that displays value of your portfolio, as individual stocks as well as total.
- Composition pie-graph that displays the share of each stock
- Compare the development in your portfolio with major indices such as Nasdaq100, Dax, S&P500 etc.
- Push/Mail alerts (price + stop loss)*
- Unlimited number of portfolios*
- Portfolio in your own currency, and automatic currency conversion of foreign stocks. Handles USD, EUR, DKK, NOK, SEK, GBP, CHF.
- Receive daily/weekly rapports via push / mail.
- Top 10 Winners and losers of the day.
- Share portfolio between devices (Android / IOS / Web).
- Account (Transactions). Which enables registration of profit, loss, dividends and other income and expenses.
- See development since any given date since 1. january 2000.
- Optional password protection.
Size: 4.2 MB
Price: $ 0.00
Developed by Bastaware
Recommended age: 4+
Mar 21, 2012 ... A new startup called MeARKET wants you to play the stock market with a little help from your friends. According to CEO Colton Daines, ...
Google today is adding a useful feature to investors that use Google Finance – Portfolio Charting. Before, Finance just showed a chart for each individual stock, but now – using... Keep reading →
Aug 9, 2013 ... “The stock market is increasingly volatile, which often forces ... Icahn and 25% Warren Buffett, and test this portfolio strategy against their current ...
Jun 2, 2010 ... The problem with most portfolio trackers on financial sites like Yahoo ... and every time you buy or sell a stock, you need to manually record the ...
Nov 29, 2007 ... Whereas the others' portfolio tools are still stuck with clunky interfaces that provide limited information, MarketWatch has developed an ...
Adobe announced yesterday that it had acquired New York-based company Behance. With 1 million members, the startup developed a LinkedIn for artists, allowing..
www.wallstreetsurvivor.com This is a game in which you actively trade on the stock market. It recently just received a cosmetic update showing ...
Aug 11, 2012 ... If a Zynga game is delayed, and Zynga's stock price drops, that decline has a miniscule effect on a diversified shareholder's portfolio returns.
Over the weekend, USA Today unveiled a top-to-bottom redesign as part of a new "digital-first" strategy being undertaken by the 30-year-old newspaper...