More than 10 million people have discovered their strengths, and now you can too!Use StrengthsFinder to discover your strengths and understand how ...
More than 10 million people have discovered their strengths, and now you can too!Use StrengthsFinder to discover your strengths and understand how to use them to achieve success. Decades of Gallup research has uncovered 34 strengths that exist in everyone. Of these 34, each person has five unique “signature strengths” that dominate their actions and behaviors. Join the millions of others who have discovered their signature strengths and begin realizing the benefits of leading a strengths-based life. Use this app to:• Learn the 34 strengths Gallup’s research has identified.
• Discover your top 5 or all 34 strengths.*
• Understand what makes you unique.
• Focus on what you do best.
• Identify others’ unique talents.
• Put yourself in the best position to achieve success.* Purchase required.People who use their strengths every day:
• are six times more likely to be engaged in their jobs
• are more than three times as likely to report having an excellent quality of life
• have 7.8% greater productivityFor additional information, visit gallupstrengthscenter.com.For decades, the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment has initiated the development of individuals across hundreds of roles -- from top business executives and managers to salespeople, nurses, lawyers, teachers, students, pastors, and more -- in various industries and cultures worldwide.In 2001, Gallup introduced the world to the original Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment with Now, Discover Your Strengths. The book became a New York Times bestseller and sold nearly 2 million copies. Its author, past Gallup chairman Dr. Donald O. Clifton, was named the Father of Strengths-Based Psychology by the American Psychological Association.In 2007, Gallup published StrengthsFinder 2.0 that included an improved version of its popular assessment. The book instantly became a Wall Street Journal, Businessweek, and USA Today bestseller and it has sold more than 3 million copies to date.Gallup has published more than half a dozen books focused on strengths-based development in various roles. All of these books have used the Clifton StrengthsFinder as the cornerstone of strengths discovery and personal improvement. Now you can take the same assessment that leaders, entrepreneurs, and millions of others have used to improve their lives and achieve success.
Size: 19 MB
Price: $ 0.00
Developed by Gallup Development Team
Recommended age: 9+
If you're bored and have nothing else to do, I have copied and pasted a summary of myself. I just completed a strengths finder test at work and this is...
Had to take this Strengths Finder test thing at work. Just the latest thing the ownership has been sold on, after the Fish philosophy last year....
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUnq9PeqHxU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1] This week's elevator pitch comes from..
Feb 21, 2015 ... ... told me that if he went back to being CEO of a large company he would test all employees with Gallup's Clifton StrengthsFinder and focus on ...